Thrill without borders
Plan your route, pack your bags, and prep your gear, because your true domain awaits. It’s time to go out and find it. Redefine your idea of a midsize pickup truck, and see how rock-solid Nissan capability can redefine your idea of freedom. This is the 2024 Nissan Frontier.
Lbs. Maximum Towing Capacity2
Lb-ft of Torque
See 2024 Frontier deals, special offers, incentives & rebates
See 2024 Frontier deals, special offers, incentives & rebates
310 Horsepower, 3.8-liter V6
When it’s time to haul a full load, tow your PWCs, or simply throw up some roost, Frontier is ready and willing with a 310-horsepower V6 paired with a silky-smooth 9-speed automatic transmission.4,3 And don’t worry: There’s no “base engine.” With Frontier, you don’t have to upgrade — this engine and transmission combination comes standard.
Frame & Towing
Towing used to be an intimidating task. Now it’s DIY and simple, thanks to Frontier’s smart towing tech and fully boxed ladder frame — multiple available features that help you tow more confidently, safely, and, ultimately, more often.4, 3
Nissan Frontier® Crew Cab PRO-4X® shown with up to 1,220 lbs. maximum payload capacity and up to 6,170 lbs. maximum towing capacity.5, 2
Utili-track® Channel System
Frontier’s bed offers three available Utili-track® channels, so whether you’re tying down dirt bikes, building materials, or you simply had a big day at the department store, Frontier brings it with a bed that’s built to last and ready to secure your cargo with ease.3
Tech-savvy & trail-ready
Whether it’s help lining up to a trailer, keeping your compatible smartphone charged wirelessly, or staying in touch with your world, Frontier’s got you covered.4, 6, 7, 8
Intelligent Around View Monitor
Wireless Smartphone Integration
2024 NISSAN FRONTIER TRIMS
Which Frontier is right for you?
Available Colors Exterior
Boulder Gray Pearl16
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
A clear winner
Texas Auto Writers Association
2023 Frontier – Texas Auto Writers Association Midsize Truck of the Year17
2022 Frontier – Autotrader Best New Cars for 202219
Start your adventure
Pick a trim, color, package, and accessories to create a Frontier that’s distinctly yours. Then, visit your local dealer or buy online through participating Buy@Home dealers.5
- Price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for base model trim. Frontier PRO-4X with Convenience and Premium Packages, 17" Dark Wheels and Premium Paint shown priced higher at $44,935 MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination and handling charges. Dealer sets actual price. Some color, package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. Some options shown may not be available on all trims. See retailer for details.
- Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped. Maximum towing of up to:
- 6,640 lbs. for MY24 Frontier King Cab® 4x2
- 6,480 lbs. for MY24 Frontier King Cab® 4x4
- 6,510 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab 4x2
- 6,350 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab 4x4
- 6,390 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed 4x2
- 6,240 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4
- Payload varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for additional information. Always secure cargo.
- Towing varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for additional information. Always secure cargo.
- Maximum payload capacity when properly equipped. Maximum payload of up to:
- 1,620 lbs. for MY24 Frontier King Cab® 4x4
- 1,450 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab 4x2
- 1,480 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab 4x4
- 1,310 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed 4x2
- 1,100 lbs. for MY24 Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device and wireless network may be required. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not Nissan. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control. Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. NissanConnect with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Trial included with vehicle purchase on equipped new Nissan vehicles. Once your vehicle has exceeded the coverage parameters of the roadside assistance benefits included with your vehicle purchase, you will be responsible for any charges incurred by obtaining roadside assistance for your vehicle. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, please see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet. The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/legal.
- Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. External device not included.
- Available Feature.
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- Virtual composite 360° view.
- Moving Object Detection cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- NissanConnect Services App shown for illustrative purposes only. Features of NissanConnect Services App may vary by model and model year.
- The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
- Nissan has taken care to ensure that the digital color swatches presented here are the closest possible representation of actual vehicle colors. Swatches may vary slightly due to viewing light or screen quality. Please see the actual vehicle and colors at your dealer.
- Extra cost color.
- As voted on by the Texas Auto Writers Association.
- Consumer Guide® is a registered trademark of Publications International, Ltd. www.consumerguide.com
- For more information, visit Autotrader.com. Autotrader is a registered trademark and used with permission.